Sunday 14 July 2013

Meant To Be


I shall...
Put my trust in you
Time will reckons ahead of me
Light will enlightens your surrounding
It will never be an ending
Till your word...
Is

I shall...
Collect the pieces
Till you're back again
Decision will be there
On tick I will...
With your final word

You shall...
Push the last pieces
Stories will end 
Only 
When you make the decision

You shall...
Bring peace and promise
Honesty and sincerity
Keen to hold 
or
Part well

Yes...
That's a cycle 
A deserving 
only
To

Our believes

Credited To: Sin Yen

5 comments:

  1. The font gave me a hard time reading lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha just trying out with new stuff keke

      Delete
    2. Not really get the meaning><

      Delete
    3. Unfortunately I cant tell you the meaning behind it sry XD

      Delete
    4. Plus... different ppl will bring different meanings from a poem through their views

      Delete